Who is Totally Infused
All In. It’s not just in our name...it's who we are. We infuse our team into yours to fill any digital marketing gaps. We approach digital marketing from several angles like software, content, deployment and metrics (so our customers can understand where their money is going for once).
We can build a funnel from A to Z including everything from strategy to designing landing pages to writing follow-up emails.
Social Media Marketing
We go in depth into who the target market is, then help our customers reach them in the most powerful (and cost effective) way possible.
Social Media Advertising
Don’t neglect a content strategy! If our customers don’t have one, we build it for them. If they do, we help them make it work for them.
Since we are a blend of technical and creative, we build out websites that use the best technology and match the companies message…content help included.
Totally Infused is a digital marketing agency in Huntsville, Alabama. We specialize in Marketing Campaigns, Content Development, Social Media Marketing and Websites. ALL IN. It’s not just in our name…it’s who we are. Are you ready to join a startup marketing company and dive in head first?
We are looking for a Marketing Intern (or two) to join our growing team who is ready to learn and become an expert Digital Marketer. Initial hours will be 10-20 hours / week depending on availability. Weekly pay will be based on experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, technical-savvy individual with experience and a passion for marketing and technology. That passion should come through as he/she engages with the team and customers. At Totally Infused we have fun, we work hard and most importantly we love what we do.
Responsibilities and Duties
Possible Early Job Duties include:
- Learn more about Digital Marketing through our online training network
- Create, schedule, and analyze social media marketing efforts
- Schedule and analyze Email Marketing campaigns
- Create and update WordPress Websites and Blogs
- Monitor and report on Paid Advertising Campaigns
Note: This position will grow quickly as will your duties and responsibilities. Come ready to learn and grow!
Qualifications and Skills
Recommended Experience (more the better):
- Pursuing a degree related to marketing, PR or technology
- Social Media for Business (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Email technologies like Mailchimp, Aweber, GetResponse, etc.
- CRM platforms like Infusionsoft, Hubspot, etc.
- WordPress or HTML/CSS
- SEO and Google tools like Analytics, Tag Manager, and Webmasters
- Facebook, LinkedIn or Google Advertising
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $100.00 to $250.00 /week
Anticipated Start: March 1, 2018
Required experience: Marketing: 1 year
Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
INTERESTED BUT NO JOB OPEN...
Email us your information and we'll keep you on file for when our next opportunity comes up!